Latest News

New 101 Police Non-emergency Number Goes Live in Northamptonshire

October 18th, 2011

101101 is the new number to report to Northamptonshire Police crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response.

Residents of Northamptonshire towns and villages can call 101 to report a crime or incident that has already happened, to speak to their local Safer Community Team or any other officer or member of staff, to give the Police information about crime or criminals in their area, or to make a general enquiry. 

999 should still be used in an emergency.

Anyone with hearing difficulties or a speech impairment can use the text phone available on 18001 101.

For the time being, callers from outside Northamptonshire should continue to use 03000 111 222 to reach the county's police force.

blog comments powered by Disqus